Yesterday HCL released the InterimFix for 12.0.1 FP1 with the following fixes included:
- HCL Domino 12.0.1 FP1 IF1
- HHIECFD776 -Fix an issue where HCL iNotes is susceptible to a link to non-existent domain vulnerability (CVE-2022-27547). See KB0100212.
- HHIECFD834 – Fix an issue where HCL iNotes is susceptible to a Reflected Cross-site Scripting (XSS) vulnerability (CVE-2022-27546). See KB0100216.
- EPORCGNMPN – Fix an issue where HCL iNotes is susceptible to a Broken Password Strength Checks vulnerability (CVE-2022-27558). See KB0100217.
- SMOYCDXACH – Fixed an issue where if the SNMP Service was started with an Administrator account other than the local system account it would fail to start and give error 1503.
- SRAOC9QFZB – Fixed an http server crash in SetVaultedUserI
- SRAOCGNSMN – Fixed an issue where Nomad federated login enabled setting did not work if other federated login options in the security policy were disabled
- HCL Notes 12.0.1 FP1 IF1
- JADGCC4S36 – [Mac] – Monterey – Fixed an issue where Notes memory usage would steadily increase during use. User would sometimes end up with error “Out of Application Memory”
The downloads are available on Flexnet.