HCL is offering a lot of upcoming events – give it a chance and register for one of the following free events !!
Domino V11 Query Language
- With the release of v11, Domino Query Language (DQL) completed its consolidation of all means of searching Domino data, using full-text indices. We will discuss and demonstrate this and other vital enhancements. We will also workshop problems solved in a CollabSphere 2019 session that will show as LotusScript agent code, so DQL can be seen in action. Lastly, the expansive future of DQL will be detailed in the context of programming models and the business problems it can be used to address.
- Register here: https://bit.ly/30Kxmb8
Domino Deployment and Monitoring
- Join this session to learn how to create a controlled, efficient Domino deployment (regardless of where you want your servers) powered by Panopta, our new partner. You’ll learn how to get complete visibility of your Domino servers’ key health metrics in easy to use dashboards, ensure the right person is notified in case of any health or performance issues, and solve problems with automated remediation instead of manual intervention. And, with much of the configuration done out of the box, you’ll learn how to get this all up and running quickly.
- Register here: https://bit.ly/2tIeCgp
Trends in Digital Experience Transformation from IDC
- As IDC’s research has shown, organizations that use HCL Digital Experience have realized significant business benefits, including increased revenue and quicker time to market, reduced costs and improved staff productivity, and increased customer and employee engagement. Join this webinar to learn about the latest trends in digital experience transformation from IDC, and learn more about the business benefits HCL DX customers have achieved.
- Register here: https://bit.ly/38DJsFX
You can also have a look at the V11 Key Features and Benefits in the following one-pager: https://bit.ly/2RnhgBr