Today IBM announced the availability of VoP 1.0.5 ( part number CNWQ5ML ) with the following new features:
- When a user files an email, Verse On-Premises can suggest folders to use based upon the user’s previous selections and content contained in the email.
- When composing an email, a user has the option to mark the email as confidential in the subject line.
- The email compose window has a minimize and restore button that enables users to view other emails while composing a new message. This enhancement eliminates the need for users to save an email being composed as a draft while checking other email.
- The option to empty the trash is readily available at the top of the folder or inbox.
- The calendar can display a second time zone in the right margin, providing quick access to meeting times for two different zones.
- The calendar view can be printed.
- Click to chat capabilities are enhanced with an option to register a custom extension for a user-preferred chat client.
- Extensibility and customization enhancements that enable clients to tailor the experience to meet the needs of the organization include:
- Color and theme modifications
- Support for adding a submenu in the navigation bar
- Support for optional integration with Gravatar for display pictures in the Important to Me bar, and Business Cards
- Calendar preview capability enables the administrator to configure Verse On-Premises to preview the ongoing enhancements to the calendar experience. This capability is off by default.
A full overview can be found here.