Yesterday HCL released HCL Traveler 12.0.1 FP1 ( 188.8.131.52 Build 202205131541_30 ) with the following included fixes:
- KB0096273 travelerUtil on IBM i fails with NoClassDefFoundError exception
- KB0095904 Traveler dbmaint commands fail with MySQL Connnector/J 8.0.27
- KB0096983 Mail encoded as GB2312 may have corrupted characters when Smart Replied to or Smart Forwarded via HCL Traveler
- KB0096320 Attachments missing for mails smart forwarded with attachments with multiple names
- KB0097053 Mail attachments stored as encoded have their contents corrupted when included as part of a Smart Reply or Smart Forward.
- KB0098020 Mail attachments may be missing when the original MIME message has nested multipart sections and the attachments are included as part of a Smart Reply or Smart Forward
- KB0095639 eml attachments do not sync to HCL Verse for iOS or Android
- KB0098275 Traveler Policies applied to HTMO clients in mixed client configuration
- KB0098583 Sync conflict on calendar update when cancelling repeat instance from Apple iOS native client
A complete overview can be found here.
It´s also important to upgrade HCL Traveler to 12.0.1FP1 because of a security issue regarding XSS vulnerability >> https://support.hcltechsw.com/csm?id=kb_article&sysparm_article=KB0098044
You can already download FixPack 1 on HCL FlexNet.