Today HCL held a webinar about the current Beta phase of HCL Volt. For all who didn´t hear about this new option to create web-based applications > What is HCL Volt ??
- A new low-code way to build apps on Domino
- Great at building forms and forms-based workflow apps
- Both a design and runtime environment
- A way to augment existing Domino applications
But what´s not the focus of HCL Volt ??
- A way to modernize existing Domino apps
- A solution for pro-coders
- A way to build apps for the Notes client
The current beta release is on version: 0.2.0.0_7
This version can be downloaded till April 13th. If you still want to register for the beta you can do this here. So this is a very short beta phase because the GA of HCL Volt currently is scheduled for April 2020. The further development of HCL Volt is planned to be quarterly updates and with continous delivery.
So HCL is – like with HCL Notes/Domino, HCL Connections and also HCL Sametime – listening to the customers which features should be available and will try to deliver those ideas which can be posted either on the HCL Volt Beta forum or on the AHA portal.