IBM Cloud™ Cost and Asset Management is a plug-and-play solution that is purpose-built to help you discover, track, analyze, and optimize your cloud spend across all cloud providers and operating models. With IBM Cloud Cost and Asset Management, you can:
- Aggregate and visualize your cloud asset inventory across all cloud services
- Obtain a near real-time view to control your cloud costs
- Make sure your cloud assets are optimized for your needs
- Enable compliance and governance on your cloud asset usage
IBM Cloud Private V3.1 offers IBM Cloud Cost and Asset Management for both private and public cloud environments:
- IBM Cloud Cost and Asset Management for Private Cloud. This solution imports system information and rate cards to establish insights around system utilization costs. These insights enable intelligent decisions on resource utilization and incurred costs.
- IBM Cloud Cost and Asset Management for Public Cloud. This solution gathers public provider billing data and delivers insights for system utilization total cost. These insights enable intelligent decisions when choosing the right providers, shutting down unused resources, and optimizing cost of right infrastructure stacks for applications.
The IBM Cloud Cost and Asset Management solution is designed to deploy easily on IBM Cloud Private and can be accessed from the catalog.