Yesterday HCL released the new version of HCL SafeLinx with the following new features:
- Support for MariaDB on Windows Safelinx now supports MariaDB in Safelinx Server using MySQL ODBC drivers for Windows. For more information, see Completing the initial MariaDB database configuration on Windows.
- Support for Caching_sha2_password authentication plugin You can now configure caching_sha2_password as a authentication plugin for MySQL.
- Skip MS SQL drivers installation You can now skip MS SQL drivers installation if not required on Windows server.
- Fixed issues with Silent installation Safelinx now supports silent installation on Linux. For more information, see Installing the Safelinx Server on Linux silently.
- Support for DB2 updated version This release supports DB2 11.5.x version.
- Added option to provide Group name while configuring Safelinx with DB2 on Linux.
You can find an overview how to install, upgrade, … the new version on the official site: https://help.hcltechsw.com/safelinx/1.4/index.html
Feel free and download the new version !!