On April 27th HCL released the new version of HCL Domino Volt with the following enhancements:
- HCL Volt 1.0.3 supports the use of HCL Link. Link provides a platform for data and application integration
- Users can add a button or link that navigates to different forms, app pages, Volt applications, or web URLs. For more information, see Adding a navigation property to a button or link.
- App pages are added to the Volt application author’s toolset.
- App Pages provide a free-form app building canvas, and allow authors to build anything from simple welcome pages to complex dashboards. App pages differ from Forms, which provide a canvas that specifically defines an interface to collect and store data with a built-in function to submit a record and move it through workflow stages.
- For more information, see Creating an application and navigate to Step 4
- Users can now determine where to save a filled PDF
- Support for Role Based rules allows authors to define a rule with the condition that a user is or is not in a particular role. For more information, see Creating rules in your application.
- New data service operations are available. The following operations are now supported:
- Create a Document
- Update a Document
- Delete a Document
- Run an Agent
- For more information, see Accessing data from Existing Domino Applications.
Also for administrators there´s an enhancement: HCL Domino Volt can be configured for HA via a proxy – take a look at this article to see how.