IBM Connections 5.5 CR3 upgrade issue

Today I installed Connections 5.5 CR3 at customer site and followed the required steps here. I also followed the steps for creating the requested Dynacache for the Rich Text Editor:

http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg22001580

As mentioned I created the Dynacache just for the RTE-Cluster and figured out, that this led to problems for all single cluster member. 

So I removed the setting for the RTE-Cluster and added it for the complete cell:

 

After a restart of all cluster servers everything was fine again.

 

One comment

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s