Join Noam Nussbaum from the IBM Sametime team as he discusses release 9.0 HF1 of the Community server and Transport Layer Security (TLS).
After a presentation, attendees will be given an opportunity to ask any questions to the several technical experts on hand. Throughout the event, attendees will also be encouraged to comment or ask questions in the IBM SmartCloud Meeting Web chat.
- Topic: Open Mic Webcast: Getting to know Sametime Community server 9.0 HF1 and Transport Layer Security (TLS)
- Date: Wednesday, October 29, 2014
- Time: 11:00 AM EDT for 60 minutes
- Webcast URL: https://apps.na.collabserv.com/meetings/join?id=2897-4178
- Webcast Password: webcast
For a list of world-wide phone numbers, the phone passcode, and an iCalendar (.ics) file for this session, click here: http://www.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg27043664
Note: Audiocast will not be available for this session. An audio replay of the session will be posted to technote 7043664 soon after the event.