Luis Benitez posted this information on his blog:
We just posted to the catalog the latest IBM Connections Desktop Plug-Ins 4.5.1. The IBM Connections Desktop Plug-ins Microsoft Windows is intended for Microsoft Windows, Office, and Outlook users and brings the power of social collaboration to the applications that end users work in.
This latest version adds the following:
- Support for Windows 8
- Support for Microsoft Office 2013 (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook)
- File downloads via the plug-ins are now accounted for in the Metrics
- Based on customer demand: Now translated into Bulgarian, Croatian, Romanian and Slovak
- Cloud customers can get it from the Apps -> Downloads section in the navigation bar as usual.
- On premises customers can download from our catalog from here for the desktop plug-in and for the Microsoft Outlook sidebar plug-in, go here.