This technote contains an all-in-one Admin Tool that consists of a collection of tools that IBM Support provides in various technotes and wiki articles. These technotes usually require an Administrator to create agents to troubleshoot or workaround various issues. This goal of this tool is to eliminate those steps in favor of guided options to perform the required tasks.
This section lists each tool and their functionality.
||Remove Profiles Tool
- Tool to present a selectable list of profile documents for removal from a database. IMPORTANT NOTE: Do not use this tool to remove the OOO profile.
||Out of Office Diagnostic Tool
||Prohibit Design Element Tool
- Presents design elements that have the prohibit flag enabled with the option to remove the flag. (See related wiki article titled “Prohibit Design Element Tool“)
||Create Mail Database Copy Tool
- Create a LotusScript, document-level copy of a mail database
||Rebuild Mail Database Inbox
- Rebuilds a mail database Inbox, which may become necessary due to corruption or the accidental removal of documents from a folder. See related technote #1104973 – How to rebuild a Notes mail inbox
||Edit Database ACL
- Given a list of mail databases this tool will set the ACL entry for the mail file owner to editor, designer, or manager
||Find Duplicate Templates
- Locate duplicate templates on a server and provide comprehensive list of duplicate templates, identifying which ones are the original
||Disable Background Agents
- Given a list of mail databases this tool will enable or disable all background agents in a database by editing the database property “Disable background agents for this database”. (See relatedtechnote #1380020)
- This tool leverages C API functions and allows you to edit a property is not accessible via LotusScript.
||Create Mail Database Spreadsheet
- Given a server name in your organization this tool will gather your specified mail database attributes and create a Comma Separated Value (CSV) file to be opened and manipulated in spreadsheet format. (See related technote #1268625)
||Document DXL Export Tool
- Export a select document to XML format to analyze it at a more granular level
Related Q&A about “Remove Profiles Tool”
Q. When you delete the calendar profile document what information do you need to reset?
A. The best practice is to get a screenshot of each page of the Calendar preferences, Mail rules, and feeds that are set.
Q2. What should you do to recreate the Calendar profile document?
A2. Manually change the “This mail file belongs to” field vaule to the mail file owner.
Q3. How can you verify the Calendar profile document was recreated?
A3. Use the NotesPeek tool.
Sie können das Tool direkt von IBM unter diesem Link herunterladen.