In the German, Italian, Chinese and Spanish mail template there has been some issues with multiple forwarding buttons, …
HCL delivered fixed mail templates for
You can download the fixed templates here: https://support.hcltechsw.com/csm?id=kb_article&sysparm_article=KB0077850&sys_kb_id=d717f2541b649018c1f9759d1e4bcbda
Due to some bugs in the 11.0.1 version of the client HCL released 11.0.1 IF1 for the client containing the following fixes:
IF1 is already available on HCL FlexNet.
As HCL announced during @engage.ug version 11.0.1 has been released today. And as promised we get:
- HCL Client Application Access 3.0.1 with all G1 language packs
- HCL Domino Server 11.0.1 with all G1 language packs
- HCL Notes 11.0.1 ( Full and Basic Client ) in all G1 languages
- HCL Traveler 11.0.1 for Windows, Linux and System i
- New InstallShield Tuner Kits for Standard Clients
- HCL NiceTool
An overview about the system requirements of V11.0.1 take a look at the following links:
HCL Domino 11.0.1
HCL Notes 11.0.1
HCL iNotes 11.0.1
HCL CAA 3.0.1
Also take a look of what´s new in 11.0.1 and in Sametime V11:
- New command to run Domino Server Setup from Windows for IBM i
- On IBM i, Flexera InstallAnywhere 2018 is the platform used for the Domino Server Setup wizard on a Windows computer. As a result, the command to run setup from a Windows computer on IBM i is now domwzd.bat. Previously it was domwzd.exe. In other respects, installation and setup on IBM i remain the same as in Domino 11.0.
- Domino for Linux Docker container
- HCL Domino 11.0.1 includes a Docker-compatible Red Hat Universal Base Image (UBI) of Domino that is part of your entitlement and available for download through the HCL Licensing Portal. HCL Domino 11.0.1 is pre-installed on this image, allowing you to deploy Domino servers as containers with just a few commands.
- Auto Update (AUT) supports future HCAA upgrades
- Domino 11.0.1 Auto Update (AUT) servers support future upgrades of HCL Client Application Access (HCAA) clients.
- Configuration enhancements for DAOS tier 2 storage
- Domino 11.0.1 introduces the following enhancements to DAOS tier 2 storage.
- Support for Subject Alternative Name (SAN) field in X.509 certificates
- Domino 11.0.1 now supports the use of X.509 certificates that contain a Subject Alternative Name (SAN) field. Certificates with a SAN field (extension) no longer require a Subject field containing a distinguished name for TLS connections.
Domino Web server support for Server Name Indication (SNI)
- Domino 11.0.1 Web servers now support the Server Name Indication (SNI) extension to the Transport Security Layer (TLS) protocol.
- New Notes IDs must have 1024-bit or stronger RSA keys
- When you register new Notes users, you must select at least a 1024-bit RSA key size for their Notes IDs.
- Register multiple Active Directory users in Domino
- When you use the Directory Sync feature, in Domino 11.0.1 you can now select multiple Active Directory users to register in Domino. Previously you needed to select and register each Active Directory user individually.
- Configuring a custom image for the Notes Workspace background
- Use the notes.ini setting Load_Workspace_image to deploy a custom image to display in your users’ Notes Workspace background.
- Disabling SwiftFile
- SwiftFile is integrated with HCL Notes starting in Notes 11.0.1. However, you can use the notes.ini setting DisableSwiftFile=1 to prevent your users from using it.
- MarvelClient Essentials version 11.0.3
- The version of MarvelClient Essentials from panagenda that comes with Notes and Domino has been updated. The installer is version 11.0.3 which contains template version 20200204 and binary version 11.0.6.
- New Java Runtime Environment
- The Java Runtime Environment (JRE) that comes with Domino 11.0.1 and Domino Designer 11.0.1 is updated from that provided in release 11.0.
- Documentation updates article on the Support site
- See the article Domino 11 documentation updates for any significant corrections or other updates to this documentation.
My download has already finished with the new Download Manager and is waiting to be installed 😉