Today I received an Alert Flash regarding issues on IBM Notes/Domino Feature Pack 10 with the hint to stop upgrades. Currently the following issues are known:
- (fix available) The IBM Sametime client embedded within the IBM Notes client stops working after you install Notes 9.0.1 FP10 on top of Lotus Notes 9.0.1 FP9 + Sametime Embedded build 9.0.x clients
- (verified by L2) SMTP Mails with Umlauts broken after installing FP10 This seems to be regression. Support is working.
- (verified) Group iQ.Suite – Out of License because the internal product numbering has changed. The API reports a different version number.
Before upgrade eg 126.96.36.199.0.0 => 9.0.1 FP9, after upgrade 900.0.11.0.0.0 => 9.0.1 FP10
Group is informed and can assist. Group will provide Hotfixes of iQ.Suite (19.1.5, 20.2.3 or 20.3) soon.
- (not yet verified) org.eclipse.core.runtime.CoreException: Plug-in http://com.ibm.domino.java .api was unable to load class http://com.ibm .domino.osgi.widgets.UpdateWidgetsTask.
Also custom plugins are broken.
- (not yet verified) DOTS Task is crashing during startup (OSGI Plugins disappear), s.a.a.
- (not yet verified) Uninstall of FP10 not possible.
From scratch reinstall required.
- (pending) Regarding Mailsploit, the remediation will be included in an FP10 interim fix. Development working on it through SPR #JBAMATTKY3.
So it´s suggested to stop upgrading your environment at the moment.